Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Surprise! More mission running!

I'm running out of titles for mission running posts.  Ran some more missions for Ovoli last night.  Finally got another storyline mission.  It seems like it took a lot more than 15 missions this time and the storyline mission was a simple courier mission that only neted me a .01 standings increase with the Minmatar.  Weak.  I think I'm done with mission running for a while.  Money is slowly coming in from all of my sell orders from loot, but I still don't have enough.

I found a sick Vexor setup in CrazyKinux's latest post.  I ran the required skills through EveMon and it would only take me 22 days to train up after buying some learning skills.  I think it would take around 25 days without learning skills which is quite doable too.  Very tempting for some more pew pew action.  I just wish learning skill books weren't 4.5mil a pop.  The rest of the skills are pretty affordable.  I think I will start training up without the learning skills.  Maybe I can participate in some more corporation activities if I have a better fitted ship.  Probably wouldn't be able to afford to lose it though until I got some wins and money under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment