Total Time - 37 minutes
Profit - 513997.5isk
Not bad. I'll take it. I had to go into 0.1 space though. First time I have been in anything lower than 0.4.
I also did some ratting in 0.5 space but didn't come away with much. Salvaging didn't even yield anything. Still not sure how people make good money from ratting.
I've been re-reading this forum post and I just don't understand some things. More specifically:
What you are looking for is the percentage difference between the lowest sell order and the highest buy order ((sell minus buy)/buy).I don't understand that snip-it at all. Why would you be selling it for lower than what you bought it at? That is the exact opposite of what I just did tonight. I consider myself an intelligent person, but I can't wrap my head around that. Still thinking of running it by my corp mates, but I know I'm missing something stupid. Will they kick me out for being stupid? :)
you will find something where the highest buy price is far below the lowest sell price
Place a buy order that is noticeably higher than the highest buy order and then when you have a bunch of the item, sell it for noticeably lower than the lowest sell order.
If all goes smoothly, you will soon find yourself with a pair of open buy and sell orders with some percentage profit (15%-50% is a good amount - remember to subtract the broker fees and taxes!) between them. As your buy order gets used up, you will place a new one and the same for your sell order.
No comments:
Post a Comment