Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Missions....and LOOT!

Coming off a three day weekend.  Had some quality EVE time this weekend.  More mission running for this chick.  Lots of pew pew missions, so I have been getting some very good loot.  My Catalyst has been tearing through L1s without any problems. 

Lots of sell orders up at the moment from all the loot.  I am also pretty close to another storyline.  Will probably hit that tonight.  I wish there was a way to plot a course to each wreck/can and just hit auto-pilot.  I don't think that is what waypoints do.  It's gets a little annoying having to work the tractor beam, salvagers, and also pilot the ship to get everything.  I understand you can't automate everything though.

Someone also bit on another ammo trade.  Total profit was 691,666.68isk.  Not bad but it took a few days.  Currently finishing up Retail V so I can grab some more order slots.  Put in a cheap buy order for Procurement too.  I screwed up the length my previous buy and it expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment