Monday, October 5, 2009

More Mission Running - Getting boring

A lot more mission running this weekend.  I was mistaken in my earlier post about running a storyline mission.  I confused the series missions with a storyline mission.  Storyline missions are when the agent emails you in game requesting your assistance.  Ran that one and my standings barely raised.  The standings bump did allow me to upgrade to a better L1 though.  Now running jobs for this guy.  I'm getting very bored though.  I need to do something else for a while.  Courier missions are very boring after a while.

I looked a little into trading last night because that is what my Gallente, Gallente is spec'd for.  I don't understand some things though.  Thinking about asking my corp for help.  Hopefully we have some good traders who are willing to show my some things.

Started listening to The Drone Bay this weekend too.  It's pretty fun watching football on mute, while listening to The Drone Bay, while playing EVE.

I almost got up at 5am PDT to catch some of the live streaming from Fanfest, but decided on sleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment