It's been a few days since my last post. Amazing how fast the time goes. I've had a chance to play a few hours over the last couple days. More mission running trying to repair my standings with Minmatar and Gallente. Got through another storyline mission last night which bumped me up to 0.85 with Minmatar. Can probably find a better quality agent again now. I have been running courier missions though and they are boring. Need to find me some encounter missions. I've also been listening to more of The Drone Bay and they recommend finding an encounter mission agent in mid-sec space. Apparently the loot drops are better which makes sense. I never thought of that.
Was able to aquire some more ammo at decent prices again. Put them right back up for selling at a much lower price that what was being offered in the same region. Just a waiting game now. I'm not sure there is a large enough demand for this ammo in my region though. Still learning how to trade.
I watched some of the videos presented at Fanfest. Looks cool I guess. I'm not deep enough into the game to care much about what they presented with Dominion and Dust514.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment