Monday, November 16, 2009

It's been a while...

I'm still here.  Logged on for a little while this past weekend to sell some loot.  I'm still looking at ways to increase the wallet and at the same time have been training up for that Vexor setup I keep talking about.  I'm pretty much there, but am finishing out some Heavy Drone Operation so I can run some better drones.  All in all though, I'm ready to make the 16 or so jumps back to my Vexor and try some pew pew action.  I will probably start ratting in lower sec space and might try some PVP although I can't really afford it right now. 

Buying all of the necessary items for my new Vexor config would pretty much break me, so I won't buy all of it right away.

I'm working on some trades too.  I need to develop a system of find good trades.  It takes a lot of work though.  I really need to get an alt in Jita, but don't want to take away from valuable training time from my main.  Maybe when I hit 10mil SP I'll create an alt.

I'm on travel this week, so I will probably have lots of time to play.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment